Armalite AR-10 A2

The Armalite AR10 A2, Armalite "Infantry Rifle" version of their AR10 series rifle. This provides a equivalent of the M16 A2 and the 7.62mm NATO caliber. The rifle uses traditional A2 style iron sites and a proven modified M14 steel magazine. This is an accurate and reliable traditional combat rifle for those who like the big bore 7.62mm cartridge.

Comments

Hrachya H.
08/20/2016 5:44am

Excellent video !

This is an awesome armalite. I've never held an armalite in my entire life except when playing online computer games. I think that this firearm has an incredible power factor. It could kill hundreds when handled by improperly by the wrong persons. Our army forces must have these kind of weapons to defend themselves more against the powerful arsenal of the terrorist. This is great, I'll research more about this.

10/01/2016 8:09am

Excellent range and specs this rifle got. exceptional invention it is .

10/01/2016 8:21am

I personally have been quite happy with what I have read here, his articles have enough quality and quite helpful.

10/06/2016 10:02am

Articles of interest can certainly make his readers was, his example as I see in this yard, I was quite helpful at all, thank you sir.

10/30/2016 4:57pm

After I read and look at this article that I read I feel quite satisfied with the content contained on this page article, his future, I hope there are more interesting.

11/09/2016 11:04am

useful info thanks

11/21/2016 5:20am

AR10 is one of the best rifle in the market, but their competitors are more tough ones. Like the Russian gun AK-47 and the M-14. But whats so special in that rife is that its accuracy is great and rapid.

12/07/2016 10:13am

This isn't just a weapon this is a whole history of formation! Great video as always!

12/20/2016 2:09pm

a special room that is very interesting, I was quite happy to be commented on in this.

12/30/2016 6:43pm

Hi, amazing website. thanks. You can visit my website about dog training. Doggy dan best method for online dog training.

Your comment will be posted after it is approved.