A rep from Pro For Sho contacted me in August right before Hurricane Harvey about trying out some new shooting ear protection. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much when I found out they were only about $17 and the ones Chris has me use at the range are supposed to be top of the line, electronic. Simply put, the expensive ones I've been complaining about since the year we starting filming I considered absolute crap. I still was hearing a lot of range noise and my ears would ring.

Yesterday was the first day we got to test them out and I instantly noticed a HUGE difference! We did a test. I had Chris wear the usual electronic ones to fire a pistol, then with the same pistol, I had him switch to the Pro For Sho and he instantly said "YES, OK, These are way better!" So we are happy to endorse this product and bring it to you with a DISCOUNT CODE they have also created for you to save even a little more off the already low price. The code will save you 10% off. It is exclusive to Small Arms Solutions and it is a reusable code, in case you want to buy one and then end up getting more. The Code is:
WHSJ55L

Comments

09/30/2017 2:41pm

nice post

10/13/2017 12:24am

If you want to know how you can trick your computer system then you will love to visit this website its really awesome and have a lot of content for every computer guy.

10/13/2017 3:44am

Thank you so much for giving this 10% off code. What an exciting deal! I've been waiting for this discount for so long. Now I'm so excited to finally use it. I would share this with my friends because I know they would really be interested in this such amazing discount. Please do continue to give away discount codes like this! Until next time!

10/16/2017 1:15am

Hey if you are searching for computer system tricks and tips then you are at right place you can check the given website. Here you will find awesome tricks and lates news related to technology.

10/01/2017 3:36am

We know very well mobile using in every where and mostly we use the blue tooth and hand free. Through this way we can keep the privacy but it also effect on the ear. It broken the power of listening.

Byron
10/01/2017 7:40am

Thanks for the review. I have found regardless of what type of ear pros (electronic and non-electronic) I use, there is a little gap that opens up when I am wearing protective eyewear so I have to use ear plugs along with the ear pro.

10/06/2017 7:33am

Thank you so much!

We still have to discover a means to get our performances good and clear although distractions allow us lower and so lethargic within our own performances. These points are also critical for each people.

The Ultimate Guide To Clash of clans hack

Guide your clan to victory! Clash of Clans can be an epic fight approach recreation. Construct your village, coach your troops and struggle with A huge number of other players on the net!Clash of Clans is an addictive mixture of strategic setting up and competitive rapid-paced combats. Increase an army of Barbarians, War Wizards, Dragons as well as other mighty fighters. Be part of a clan of gamers and rise throughout the ranks, or make your individual Clan to contest possession of the Realm.

Your comment will be posted after it is approved.